Wednesday 9 November 2011

WIP Wednesday


I'm really hoping this will be a FO soon.
It's been my travelling project for quite a while now, after being started a couple of years ago then forgotten.
I want to get started on my new travelling project, which is alpaca socks. (But not for an alpaca. I have enough trouble with a second sock, never mind a third and fourth).
It's knitted in Opal sock yarn and I shall just keep going until I run out of yarn.



Please pop over to Tami's Ami's to see more WIPs. 

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty :) I love making socks and I really want to make some in alpaca (I'm in total agreement about not making them for an alpaca!) but I must finish up some of my non-alpaca stash before I can buy some :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your scarf is very pretty and your alpaca socks joke made me giggle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou both. And I aim to please. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a nice scarf, and quite an undertaking in sock yarn!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha ha... what a lovely picture I got in my mind of an alpaca in socks! I love the scarf :)x

    ReplyDelete
  6. i have this adoration for those girls who creates by crotiating...its the thing i didnt know. i could have save a penny from buying scafs ;)

    blogger newbie here ;)

    ReplyDelete