This week I wanted to get my Soay square done. I had to wash the fleece as it was raw and a teeny bit smelly. I've just discovered (through Ravelry) that rams can have really stinky fleeces. Thankfully, I think this one must have been a ewe's fleece.
When it was dry, I couldn't find my carding brushes (really dog brushes) and found that one flick carder didn't really cut the mustard. So that's going to have to wait.
BUT whilst looking for the carders, I found a previously spun Swaledale square, ready to label and add to the blanket. I also found some spun Suffolk, which is the wool I use for every other square, and for joining them all.
So here is the Swaledale, labelled and in place.
And now the right way round.
So my Tally is: 2 this week. One Suffolk square, and one Swaledale. 10 squares to go.
Thankyou for all the lovely comments on my first post last week.